Porter Run is a Southern California transportation company specializing in pick up and delivery with a full range of services from B2B to Residential White Glove. Handling next day and same day requests, Porter Run caters to premium service customers with urgent needs and complex requirements.
Who are we?
▪ Based in Gardena, California (15 miles from the Port of LA/LBC and LAX Airport), we pickup & deliver goods to homes and businesses across Southern California with over 30 daily routes that run as far north as Fresno and south to San Diego, east beyond Palm Springs.
▪ We specialize in premium customers in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills, Rancho Santa Fe, and other areas
▪ We deliver a wide variety of merchandise from new TVs for the home, to new stock to retail stores, to machinery equipment to manufacturers
▪ We are also a “final-mile” carrier for national
transportation companies who hire us to do local pickup & delivery, full truck load moves, warehousing, container drayage, retail distribution, and full supply chain services.
What is our range of services?
▪ Premium Delivery – Same day appointments, dedicated truck, 2-men or more deliveries, complex deliveries with floor covering & special wraps
▪ White Glove – Delivering with a truck lift gate, just inside your home or to the room of choice, assembly, pre-scheduled appointments, and 30 minute pre-calls
▪ Retail Store Resupply – Delivering restock merchandise to stores, breaking down shipment pallets and placing it in the stock rooms; only when you need it
▪ Full Truck Loads – Shipments dock to dock, just-in-time
▪ Warehousing & Logistics – We store inventory, pick & pack orders, process cross-dock shipments, and serve as your fulfillment/distribution center
▪ Container Drayage, Delivery, & Devanning - Picking up containers from the Port of Long Beach & Los Angeles, we deliver them to directly to customers in Southern California or we de-van and palletize the freight to send it beyond.
▪ Supply Chain Network – We can ship almost anything from full containers to a parcel, locally, across the country, and internationally; by air, land, rail, or ocean
What kind of equipment do we use?
▪ 26-foot Straight Truck “Bobtails” – The
truck’s cargo area measures 26 feet long, 96 inches Wide, & 102 inches High. Can carry 10-12 pallets, a total of 10,000 lbs, and unload with 2,500 capacity liftgate
▪ Cargo Vans – For narrow streets and or
small shipments, a cargo van has carrying space 15 ft long, 5 ft wide, and 5 ft high
▪ 53-foot Semi-Trailers – Cargo area measuring 53 feet long, 98 inches Wide, & 103 inches High Carrying up to 40,000 lbs and 24-26 pallets
Why we should quote your next pickup & delivery or logistics project?
▪ Customer Service – Whether tracking down a delivery or quoting a prospective shipment, our pride and joy is to take care of the customer. You’ll always have an expert to communicate with about your shipment.
▪ Our drivers are the best – We vet all drivers with background checks and are constantly training in safe driving, customer service, fragile handling, and component assembly
▪ Cut out the middle man – Deal with us directly to deliver or handle your freight and you save the mark-up costs
▪ We cover a wide territory of Southern California that few others can, and even if the destination is hard to reach, we’ll figure out how to get there
951 319 7993
- 24 Hour Turn-Around
- 24/7 Onsite Dispatch
- Air Freight
- Airport Pickup/Delivery
- Break Bulk Distribution
- Dedicated Truck/Van
- E-Mail PODs
- Expedited Freight
- Hot Shot
- Line Haul
- Local Pickup
- Next Flight
- Office Products
- Parts Storage/Distribution
- Route Work
- Signature Capture
- White Glove
- Air Rides
- Cargo Vans
- Lift Gates
- Straight Trucks
- Tractor Trailers
- 40,000 - 50,000 square feet
- Bar Code Scanning
- E-mail Access
- Crown Data Systems
- BUR - Burbank Bob Hope Airport (Burbank, CA)
- LAX - Los Angeles International Airport (Los Angeles, CA)
- LGB - Long Beach Airport (Long Beach, CA)
- ONT - Ontario International Airport (Ontario, CA)